What we collect
We may collect the following information: name and company, contact information including email address.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and for Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services and to answer a specific enquiry sent via our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use information derived from cookies in order to:
- store the language selection for a better user experience on subsequent visits to our site
- compile statistics on how our website is being used, which can help us to improve our website and online services.
- facilitate users' ability to navigate through the website.
- ascertain whether the website is operating effectively.
- personalise and improve the service we offer you by understanding your preferences and establishing which areas of the website are most relevant to you.
We also use cookie technology with our online access forms to ensure we maintain your confidentiality and security as you move through secure or password protected areas of the our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Any information we hold is in compliance with and is governed by the Data Protection Act 1998.